Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Lantern Night

Hey there!  I hope your week is off to a good start!  I am posting my latest DT Inspiration card for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  The image I am using is Lantern Night, and I have been wanting to color this beauty for a long time.  I was drawn to her a while ago, but was not sure how I wanted to color her, but this week I decided to dive right in.  I'm happy with the result!  What do you think?


The Copic colors I used are: hair - BV20, BV25, BV29, 100; dress - W0, W2, RV32, RV91 & R56; shawl - W0, W2 & W5; flowers - BG000, BG01, BG05 & B00; leaves - YG93, YG97 & G21; butterflies - E08, E19, E47, E49, YR14, YR18 & Y17; lantern - YR23, Y21, Y32 & G12.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Prima paper (Garden Fable Collection), flowers/leaves from WIld Orchid, cheesecloth, and die by Spellbinders.  I love these chinese lantern dies, and they were just perfect for this card!  There is lots of inspiration to be found in the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group, and a brand new challenge has just started.  Please check it out, and we would love for you to join us!  Hope you all have a fantastic day:)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes 
TTCRD  - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Bonnie love the colour's and those fabulous Lantern dies
Dianne xx :)

Jacee said...

Very pretty card Bonnie, love the little lanterns!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Bonnie, I love the fabulous laterns!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Bonnie, love the lantern dies!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for entering it for the Glitter n Sparkle Challenge blog x Lisa x

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation at Glitter n Sparkle.

Tracey xx

Unknown said...

Amazing!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com