Thursday, June 18, 2015

Seniorita

Hi everyone - me again! Today I am hosting the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog, and I'd love to share a card I made using one of her new digis:)  The image is Seniorita, and she is just so fun and festive!  I'd love to know what you think...


The Copics I used are: hair - E40, E43, E47 & E49; dress - RV000, RV02, RV06, YG00, YG03, YG23, YG17, E40 & E71.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper/stickers from Doodlebug Designs. flowers from Wild Orchid, and dies by LaLa Land Crafts and Spellbinders. We would love for you to pop on over to the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog and become a follower so you don't miss out on any DT inspiration posts, and to see the new releases each month! Thanks for stopping by:)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CCC Digi Creations - Not Quite Straight





4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a sweet and lovely card Bonnie
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

This is lovely, what a great card design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Bonnie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured image,great layout and layers and love the beautiful flowers.Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again.
Carol DT x