Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pretty Pixie

Hi everyone:)  My weekend is winding down, and I've got a few cards I'm finishing up.  I'd love to share the first!  It's been a while since I have worked on a Simply Betty stamp, so I was happy to pull some of them out to play with this week.  First up is a card I made using the sweet image Pretty Pixie.  I'd love to know what you think!


The Copics I used are: hair - E31, E33, E35 & E37; dress s- YG00, YG23, YG25 & YG17; wings - G000, BG11, BG13, BG32, YR000, YR00, YR02, R01, R02 & R14.

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper/word stickers by Webster's Pages (Nest), flowers/leaves by Wild Orchid, and dies by Spellbinder & LaLa Land Crafts.  I loved that it said so much, and I gave this to my (soon-to-be 13 year old) daughter, and told her to always remember the words: 'Live with Intention', and 'Find yourself and be that'.  She's such an awesome kid.  I hope she likes it. Thanks for looking!

xx Bonnie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Jacee said...

Beautiful design Bonnie, love the colour combo and a great image, fabulous work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design