Saturday, March 21, 2015

Bikini Season

Good morning everyone!  I'm hosting the Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog today:)  Since yesterday was the first official day of spring (though here in Arizona, it's been warm for a while), that means summer is right around the corner.  And you know what that means, right?  Bikini Season!  That's the name of this adorable digi, and you can find her here.  


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 & R20; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; lips - RV52 & RV55; eyes - G00, G05 & G09; sneakers - C1, C3, C5, C7, RV13 & RV14; clothes - YR02, YR14, YR16, Y00, Y02, Y06 & Y08; weights - W0, W3 & W5.

I went with a Clean & Simple design for this card.  The sentiment is on the paper, and I didn't feel it needed much else.  Just a little strip of hearts, and a banner from a LaLa Land die, and that is it!   Thanks for taking a look!  Be sure to check out the Karleigh Sue Inspiration blog and be a follower of it so you see all of the inspiration that the fabulous DT members post.  

I think I need to go do a workout now...

xx Bonnie

No comments: