Monday, February 2, 2015

Simply Betty Fan Page Challenge - Little Victorian Rio

Tonight I've finished up my second entry for the Simply Betty Fan page Challenge using the Hat Ladies.  You can find the challenge here on her blog.  For this one, I colored up Little Victorian Rio.  I think she might be my favorite in the group. Oh, who am I kidding, lol.  I love them all. Probaboy couldn't pick a favorite!  For her we were challenged to use polka dots and a border punch. Here's my card:



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 and R20; hair - Y28, Y32, YR31 and E25; jacket - R32, R35 and R37; skirt - YR00, YR24 and YR31.

For the card I used paper from Cosmo Cricket 'Coral Bloom' (floral), WeR 'Direct Flight' (polka dot), and Bazzill, a border punch by Martha Stewart, flourish die by Tim Holtz, and flowers I had on hand.  I'm off to work on my next one!  Thanks for looking:)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simply Betty Stamps - Fan Page Challenge
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes #212
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
My Creative Moments - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes

Xo  Bonnie

9 comments:

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

brenda said...

Such a pretty card Bonnie and all so beautifully embellished.

It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week
Tina - DT

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week. Helena x

pinky said...

What a lovely splash of colour and great image. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

CraftYourPassion said...

So bright and cheery.Beautiful colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Ellibelle said...

A really nice card. Love your choice of colors and you colored the image beautifully!
Thanks so much for playing along in my Monday Morning challenge!!
xEllie from "My Creative Moments"

Unknown said...

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty. Another great card. Love the papers and the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at the SBS Fan Page Challenges.

cards by Stevo said...

Lovely card thanx for joining us at SOC x