Friday, February 27, 2015

ABM Anything Goes - A Closer Look

Happy Friday!  It's time for another Anything Goes Challenge on the Art by MiRan Facebook Page.  i love this challenge!  Her images are all soooo much fun to color, and you have the freedon to create any type of project, any theme!  For this challenge I made a card using A Closer Look.


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20; hair - YR14, YR18, E08 and E19; pants - BG01, BG04, BG09 and BG57; shirt - G21, G46, YR24, YR31 and Y32; hat - E33, E35 and E37; and shoes - E71, E77 and E79. 


I used Glossy Accents for the glass in her magnifying glass.



For the card I used paper and buttons from My Mind's Eye 'Stella and Rose' line, Bazzill cardstock, LaLa Land die, and a ticket & evidence card I had from years ago.  I cut a 12" circle die-cut paper from My Mind's Eye into quarters, and used one of those quarters for the pocket (glued only along the straight side and bottom).  I also cut the banner 2 times in the same paper, and layered them.  For the top layer I used a pen to roll the edges up.  I had a lot of fun making this. 

Thanks for looking.  Don't for get to check out the Art by MiRan Facebook Page to check out all of the other Design Team projects, and for more details on entering yourself!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

xo Bonnie

7 comments:

Kaija said...

Wonderful card,I like colours!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Gr.Kaija DT-member

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fabulous and beautiful card bonnie

Gr Karin

and


Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Natalie said...

awesome card! Your coloring is perfect and I like the use of patterned papers!
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Michelle said...

Wonderfull card. I like the image.
Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
Hope we see you again a next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

StampNScrapJunkie said...

I love the design and all those papers! Fabulous! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Cara said...

Great card.I love the colors and all those papers! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
Cara

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Beautiful card!!!! Adorable image and love all the detail!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers and good luck!
Hugs,