Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Facebook Guest Designer for Art by MiRan

Yay!  I was invited to be a Guest Designer on the Art by MiRan Facebook group.  I chose the gorgeous Olivia digi stamp which you can find here.  The challenge is an Anything Goes Challenge, and here is what I created...I hope  you like it!




The colors I used for this image are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and R20; hair - E13, E17, E19 and E29; eyes - G09, YG00, YG06 and YG09; dress - YR00, YR04 and YR07; belt - FV2; flower centers - Y17; flowers - V01, FV02 and R81, R85, R89.  I also used Atyou Spica glitter pen #13 Lilac on her eyelids and eyelashes.



For this card, I reached into my paper stash and pulled a few papers from the Bo Bunny 'Ambrosia' line.  I layered a few die cut pieces as a backing for the beautiful image. My newest die is the Joy! Crafts Oval die (I'm kind of obsessed with it), and for this card I cut it using the backside of Ambrosia Bouquet.  I then cut it in half, and used those for the pretty pieces on each end of the card.  The flowers in the corner and trim along the bottom were the finishing touches for this card. I'm very pleased at how she turned out.  Thank you for looking!

<3 Bonnie






No comments: