Thursday, November 20, 2014

Artbymiran Winter Challenge

Here's card for the Artbymiran Winter Challenge on facebook.  I colored the adorable Elfie Elizabeth for this one.  When I was rooting through my stash of paper, I found some of the 'Snow Day' collection from Crate Paper (from a couple of years ago).  Not traditional winter/holiday colors, but a super bright and fun line.  I decided to color her in similar colors.  It's funny, I was going to toss her once I had her done, because I wasn't so sure of how the colors looked, but the kiddos all loved it, so I went ahead and made the card.  Looking at the completed project, I actually think it came out quite nice!




I used the skin colors I use on most projects: E000, E00, E11, E21 and E04.  For her hair I went bright with RV69, RV66 and RV52.  Her dress was colored with G000, BG13 and BG49.  Her shoes were done with C3, C5 and C7.  I added a little bit of sparkle with stickles on her hat and dress.



I hope you like her!  I think I'll send this one to my daughter (usually I just hand them to her, so she'll be quite surprised if it shows up in the mail;).  I'm off to finish another image by Artbymiran...


No comments: